Great Beginnings Pediatric Dentistry is a dental office where all children can feel welcome and safe, and receive dental care specific to their unique needs. As a board-certified pediatric dentist and the mother of two young children, Dr. Laura understands that children need special attention for both their physical and emotional needs. She cares for each patient the way she would her own: with kindness, patience, and laughter!
Dr. Laura and her team at Great Beginnings Pediatric Dentistry take the time to build rapport and confidence in order to earn both children’s and parents’ trust. They work hard to make the visit to the dentist a calm, pleasant experience, where each child is given the attention he or she deserves.
With a focus on education, easy-to-understand explanations, and prevention, Dr. Laura aims to help all children grow up to have healthy, beautiful smiles. To this end, she offers:
- Preventive services: cleanings, fluoride, and sealants
- Restorative services: fillings, and silver and tooth-colored crowns
- Diagnostics with digital X-rays and intraoral cameras
- Nitrous oxide, oral sedation, and hospital dentistry
- Extractions and space maintenance
- Teeth whitening
- Thumb sucking and other habits prevention and treatment
Dr. Laura and her team look forward to partnering with you and your child to ensure a lifetime of healthy, happy, pearly white smiles.